For over 100 years Champion has been developing, pioneering, and manufacturing spark plugs. Introduced in 1982, the Champion Copper Plus spark plug provides dependable performance and longer life on a daily basis to its owners. Champions' cooper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range, optimizing performance and longevity. In addition to those benefits, Copper Plus also provides the best corrosion protection in the industry and eliminates the need for any use of anti-seize compound altogether with its Ultraseal Shell. Champion Copper Plus, delivering dependable proven performance since 1907. Champion spark plugs power millions of small engines including lawnmowers, tractors, snow throwers, chainsaws, and leaf blowers. Tune up your outdoor equipment with Champion small engine spark plugs. The New Champion EZ Start plugs are premium small engine spark plugs that feature a tapered fine-wire center electrode to provide a very focused spark for faster, easier starts.
- Includes 8 Champion (5846) CJ14 EZ Start Spark Plugs
- Fine wire center and ground electrodes concentrate spark energy for easier starting
- EZ Start booster gap delivers maximum voltage at the gap where it is needed most
- Projected core nose provides maximum fouling resistance for long; dependable life
- Exceeds OE design specifications
Free shipping within the domestic U.S. on orders over $39. We use USPS and UPS for shipping.
For orders over 50 units we can offer bulk pricing discounts. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.