ACDelco 13363864 GM Original Equipment Negative Battery Cable
- Include factory crimped copper alloy cable terminals to ensure electrical connectivity and durability not found with emergency type bolt-on or spliced battery cable terminals
- Features durable outside insulation to help protect the copper cable from severe under hood conditions, such as oil, acid, heat, ozone, and road splash
- Meets SAE J1127 requirements and is rated for continuous use temperatures up to 257 degrees Fahrenheit (125 degrees Celsius) for safety and dependability
- Common strand size provides high 'strand count' to improve conductor flexibility
- Steel skeleton embedded in casting for more reliable electrical connection
Free shipping within the domestic U.S. on orders over $39. We use USPS and UPS for shipping.
For orders over 50 units we can offer bulk pricing discounts. Please email us at email@example.com for pricing.